Wanted: Bicycle Service & Maintenance Technician
[Posted 7 October 2018]
Where: Liberty! Bicycles, 2 Bond Street, Downtown St.Catharines, Ontario, Canada. [Google Map]
Time requirements: Non-seasonal, full-time, incl. some evenings and weekends.
Salary: Decent wages, negotiable and based on experience.
Start Time: The day after a successful interview, and consequent job-offer.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Join our team as a full-time, all-year team member.
- Grow with us and be committed to excellence.
- Work to our high standards and develop and improve our shop operations.
- Be an excellent bike technician and diagnostician.
- Get his or her hands dirty.
- Support our group-rides, bike events, and the local bicycling community.
- Be self-motivated and eager.
- Be honest and fair.
- Be punctual and dependable.
You should possess:
- A minimum of 2 years bike-shop experience. (We would consider someone with less in-store experience, while having the right mix of personality, motivation, and savoir-faire.)
- An excellent, current, technical cycling-specific knowledge-base, for both road and off-road hardware.
- An excellent mechanical aptitude.
- A proficiency using Microsoft and Google web-based software.
- A proficiency using social media including Facebook, Twitter, Strava, Instagram, and Google+
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent customer service skills.
Respond by email to Kurt Gwisdek.
Mail to: email@example.com
Please include: Your resume, and a cover-letter outlining your abilities and desires.
Don't be shy. Please respond today.
If you meet the above criteria we will arrange a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview.
We will select the best candidates and then begin a final selection process.
Jobs Ops: http://jobs.libertybicycles.com/