Do you LOVE all things Bike? Are you ready for the Adventure of a Lifetime? At Adventure365 we do what we love and love what we do!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as a Full Time Bike Technician. The Ideal Candidate is passionate about Cycling; someone who would give the same amount of love to a client’s bike as they would their own.
- Assembling, repairing and maintenance of all types of bikes
- Providing Quality Information in regard to bike maintenance, repairs, parts and accessories
- Receiving shipments and stocking inventory
- Maintaining an organized and efficient work environment
- Excellent Customer Service, Organization and Time Management Skills
- Knowledge about the Latest Bike Equipment and Technologies
- Team Player
- Background check (requires 2 pcs. Gov’t issued ID)
What You can Expect from Us:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Compensation including Bonus’s
- Excellent Employee Discount and Access to Demo Equipment
- Training Program and Opportunity to Further Develop Skills and Experience.
Candidates would be required to Re-locate to Sudbury; Northern Ontario’s Mecca for Outdoor Recreation, including a strong cycling community.
Please send Resume’s and Questions to Melissa Anderson email@example.com
Thank You and Looking Forward to Hearing From YOU!